[Blindtlk] Talking High Temperature Cooking Thermometer

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 19:15:31 UTC 2010

Thanks, I ordered mine! It was easy to order on the website. Only
thing was, I couldn't read the subtotal with NVDA. Not sure if that's
an issues that continues over to JAWS. But I knew what I was getting,
so it wasn't a big deal.

~Jewel, who can't wait for her high temperature thermometer so she
doesn't have to guess on the candy's temperature!

--
~Jewel
Check out my blog about accessibility for the blind!