[Blindtlk] Blind Yankees fan honored at Tuesday's game

Michael bonsai1b at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 19 02:50:36 UTC 2010

I agree Mike.....what made this story noteworthy in my opinion was her
attitude about the honor....she couldnt figure out why she should be honored
and asked if such a recognition applied to her because she didn't consider
blindness as something that should slow anyone down from living a full life.
So she probably impacted the way some view people who happen to be blind.

Michael