[Blindtlk] Fw: Blind Yankees fan honored at Tuesday's game

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 19 09:57:06 UTC 2010

There were honoring hope week at the Stadium, this was part of the George
Steinbrenner legacy, Steinbrenner was an unnamed in a lot of his giving of
him money and time.  So the Yankees are honoring hope to people. She loves
the Yankees and a fan, and she takes a 2 hour train ride to over 200 games a
year.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574
skype: angeldn3

Reservations at echevarriatravel.com
Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.