[Blindtlk] LAST CHANCE Cruise of a Lifetime Raffle

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 19 11:27:33 UTC 2010

Good Luck Here!

When was the first announcement.  I must have missed it.

Holland America is an awesome cruise line.  They go out of NY as well as FL.
So if anyone wins outside the state of Florida you can go out of many ports.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574
skype: angeldn3

Reservations at echevarriatravel.com
Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.