[Blindtlk] Jewel: Talking Thermometer

davidw dwermuth1 at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 21 10:41:40 UTC 2010

Marion,

Here is the description of our
Talking High Temperature Cooking Thermometer
and it is on sale for $36.99 regularly $39.99 and found at
www.atozadaptiveaidz.com

Great for making candy...  It will ship within two business days USPS
Priority mail.  The holidays are getting real close and now is the time to
prepare for them.

This talking thermometer Probe measures temperatures from -58 to 572 degrees
Fahrenheit. You can use this thermometer for Baking, cooking, Candy and many
other uses. Insert this easy to use and hold thermometer's stainless tip
probe into liquids, semi-solids or use it for air temperatures. Readings are
updated on the digital display and by pressing the talk button the current
temperature is spoken in a clear female voice. By pressing the button again,
you can track the changing temperatures. An eyelet loop on the case allows
you to hang it in a handy place. Also includes automatic shut-off after 3
minutes of non-use. It measures ten inches long and requires a CR2032 cell
battery that is included.

David Wermuth
www.atozadaptiveaidz.com
Email / David at atozadaptiveaidz.com