[Blindtlk] technology comparison

Sarah sarahandfamily at live.com
Sat Aug 21 18:05:58 UTC 2010

Hello. I currently use a brailleNote  MPower BT 32. I am no longer able to use the unit due to the sharpness of the intensity of the braille cells even at the lowest setting. It causes pain in my fingers. I have had this problem for several months. I would like some information about the Pac mate Omni, the BrailleNote apex, and the braille sense plus as far as the braille display and overall functionality. feel free to email me off list. Thank you.
    Sarah