[Blindtlk] technology comparison

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Aug 21 21:43:09 UTC 2010

It may be a coincidence that this is caused by the Braillenote.  How
about paper Braille?  Have you tried other displays?  It might be
something where you want to see a doctor?  Are you sensitive to other tings?

You don't have to answer me -- just trying to think of other avenues.

Dave

                         David Andrews:  dandrews at visi.com
Follow me on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/dandrews920