[Blindtlk] Grilling question

Tom Cramer tom.cramer1 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 22:13:13 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

I have VERY little experience grilling anything.  I am also totally blind.
I just bought one of those little Weber carry and go gas grills.  Does
anyone have any good grilling advice?  I have a couple of burger patties
that I thought I'd try tonight.
What I don't remember is whether or not when I'm grilling, I grill with the
cover on or leave the grill open as the burgers are cooking.
I'm a bit worried, as I don't have any sighted assistance this weekend but
think I might be able to do it if I'm careful.
Any tips or advice?
Tom