[Blindtlk] Grilling question

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at comcast.net
Mon Aug 23 07:56:44 UTC 2010

Ah, well, you see, in this case, we agree.  The grill I have wouldn't fit the current discussion because it's a GE four in 1;  a lot like the George Forman grill.  I have no experience with the kind of grill you're talking about; and so, in this matter, you are more informed than I.

I'd like to close with a funny story about part of the process of how I got my grill.  Sarah, (my fiance),  I haven't worked out how to put the special character in where it needs to go; anyhow, she was calling around to try to find the George Forman five in one.  ONe of the places she called was the New Orleans Lighthouse for the blind.  She asked them if they sold the George Forman five in one.  They told her:
	"We don't have those.  I don't think they make thems for the blind.".  I kid you not.

Pam Allan, (the director of the Louisiana Center For The Blind), told me that, if that was their attitude, it was the opposite one from most; because, apparently, most uninformed people don't think that blind people can cook on anything but a George Forman type grill.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

A Very Proud and Happy Mac User!!!

E-Mail: