[Blindtlk] Mobile Facebook?

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 26 23:38:00 UTC 2010

Hello Jeanette and everyone,

    This is exactly why we don't mess with social networks. The only such
networks we would join are those we create ourselves or one created by the
NFB to serve as a demonstration model to connect the blind community and to
ensure accessibility for all. Otherwise we're not going to mess with that
kind of horsepuckey!

Peter Donahue