[Blindtlk] Mobile Facebook?

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 13:29:18 UTC 2010

I don't understand what people like about the main Facebook. I like to
know what I'm clicking on and not have to memorize what ALT + 1 and
ALT + 3 mean. On the main page, the buggons have the hotkey, but no
word saying what the heck they are? I don't want to memorize
things...other than that, I've just found the main site to be a lot
more complex. It doesn't help that I am using NVDA, as I don't have
money for JAWS and the JAWS I had broke with no updates and no
warranty.

~Jewel

--
~Jewel
Check out my blog about accessibility for the blind!