[Blindtlk] drawing ideas

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Sat Aug 28 14:52:56 UTC 2010

I don't know what a sewel board is.  I'm learning lots of new things!

I was thinking about the screen idea...I think I saw something a long while
ago.  Is it metal screen, like what's used in windows?  You place the paper
on top, draw on it and when you lift it the raised part is on the back of
the paper, kind of like using a slate?

I think there might even be some screen in the garage or basement...I'll
have to go exploring.

Julie