[Blindtlk] Mobile Facebook?

Peachtree Travel info at peachtreetravel.net
Mon Aug 30 17:20:48 UTC 2010

Peter:

Like it or not, social networking is here to stay.  And what you are
proposing further divides us the blind, from society.

The bulk of my travel business comes from social networking. What we need is
for more web developers to include us rather than excluding ourselves.

Reese

Maurice

We know that you have a choice in choosing a Travel Partner and truly
appreciate that you have selected Peachtree Travel.

Independent Travel Consultant
http://www.Peachtreetravel.net
(phone) 888-389-2723
(fax) 888-563-4698
Reservations at peachtreetravel.net

----- Original Message ----- Hello Jeanette and everyone,

    This is exactly why we don't mess with social networks. The only such
networks we would join are those we create ourselves or one created by the
NFB to serve as a demonstration model to connect the blind community and to
ensure accessibility for all. Otherwise we're not going to mess with that
kind of horsepuckey!