[Blindtlk] Thought you allmightfind thisinteresting-AirTran fined $500K for disabilityviolations

Peachtree Travel info at peachtreetravel.net
Tue Aug 31 23:57:25 UTC 2010

If you accidently touch the wall with your body, the alarm will go off.
That's the reason they grab your hand and guide you through.

Maurice

We know that you have a choice in choosing a Travel Partner and truly
appreciate that you have selected Peachtree Travel.

Independent Travel Consultant
http://www.Peachtreetravel.net
(phone) 888-389-2723
(fax) 888-563-4698
Reservations at peachtreetravel.net

no,
that is how i would prefer but it doesn't happen.
the worker insists on grabbing your wrists and guiding you thru.