[Blindtlk] Developing a program that will help individuals with special needs

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Thu Dec 9 22:20:33 UTC 2010

Seems a bit vapid to me.  by this, I mean that perhaps you might narrow it down a bit.  Just what kind of programs or program did you have in mind?  Another point is this.  Who is the intended recipient of the program?  Just two points to star off with.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now A Very Proud and very happy Mac user!!!

Skype Name:
barefootedray