[Blindtlk] New Year Specials

Dave workerbee123 at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 31 21:28:02 UTC 2010

Happy New Year Eve!!

In this new year we all want you to be safe and healthy!

www.atozadaptiveaidz.com

has just added to our line of products:

Reflective arm bands

Item# RAB121 and you get a set of 2 for only $10.99.

These reflective arm bands are made of an elastic material with reflective
tape. They adjust up to four inches so if your wearing a light coat or a
heavy coat...

Keep safe and let others see you at night. Can be used on your arms, legs...

Set of two in either small, medium, large, extra large.

We also have reflective tape for your canes, dog harnesses, vinyl coats.

Item# RTP101  only $3.99

And for those of you that should be checking your blood pressure:

Talking Blood Pressure Unit

Item# BPM310

Normally $129.9 now just $109.99

Specially designed to meet the needs of those with low vision who must
regularly check their blood pressure, this unit announces blood pressure and
pulse rate. Arm cuff inflates and deflates automatically. Kit includes meter
with standard adult size arm cuff (fits circumference 7.5" to 12.5"), plus
large print and audio cassette instructions. Measures 8 1/4" x 6" x 1 3/4".
Requires 4 "AA" batteries (not included).

Happy New Year Everyone!

David Wermuth

www.atozadaptiveaidz.com

Toll Free (877) 759-7173

We employ only the blind / low-vision and are family owned.