[Blindtlk] games

Deanna Lewis deannakay618 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 3 21:11:16 UTC 2010

Hi Julie,
I really like Phase 10, I doubt they sell it already in Braille, but it would be easy to put Braille labels on the cards. It's a card game where you have 10 different phases and every phase you do something different. Like, Phase 1 is: 2 sets of 3, Phase 2: set of 3 and a run of four (like 5,6,7,8). It's really fun and makes you concentrate. The added bonus, the card numbers are pretty big, so if someone has some usable vision they may be able to see the numbers.
Another card game I just started playing in Skip-bo. They sell this already Brailled on Ebay. I have seen it there before. Or you can do it yourself and save some money. Hope this helps. Happy playing.

Deanna