[Blindtlk] To Gary Wunder or anyone from Missouri

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 2 02:40:06 UTC 2010

Hi Cindy.  PLEASE send any donation you can to our Missouri
Affiliate Treasurer who is Carol Coulter, 1613 Blueridge Road,
Columbia, MO 65202-1759.  Please tell Carol in a letter or in the
memo portion of your check that this is for Blake, Erika and
Mikaela or just say something about the baby who has not gotten
to go home with Mom and Dad.

Thanks.

Gary

from