[Blindtlk] Fwd: Article from Minneapolis Star-Tribune Science And Technology 2010 07 02

Dewey Bradley dewey.bradley at att.net
Sun Jul 4 19:50:09 UTC 2010

This is neat.
I just wonder how this would work out in the country, Were I'm from and were
my stepdad still lives is about a mile from the paved road, out where cell
phones don't work.
That would be nice to go home by my self, but going out in the woods has a
hole new set of challenges, like potholes and animals.