[Blindtlk] The Right to Live in the World

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Fri Jul 16 16:27:02 UTC 2010

Dear All,
    Attached to this message are PDF and TXT files of "The Right to Live in the World" by Jacobus tenBroek. These files were sent to me by the tenBroek Library at the National Center for the Blind.

fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users
National Federation of the Blind