[Blindtlk] Living in the suburbs as a visually impairedmomwithkids?

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 22 01:37:19 UTC 2010

Hello Mary and everyone,

    This is exactly why many of us want to see a vehicle drivable by a blind
person developed. It can mean the difference between being constrained to
living in the city or having the opportunity to live where you want and
being less dependent on others for transportation. Here's hoping you and
your husband will join with us and help us make this dream come true.

Peter Donahue