[Blindtlk] Living in the suburbs as a visually impaired momwithkids?

Dewey Bradley dewey.bradley at att.net
Thu Jul 22 02:47:46 UTC 2010

I guess it is all about your choice, not always easy.
I like my town, We don't have sidewalks on most of the major streets because
they are state roads, and are bus system is different from the big cities.
I almost moved to Kansas city because of the bus system, I think that it is
very easy to get around in the Missouri side of it, but I like small towns.
We only have 4 bus routes after 6 at night and all day Sunday and holidays,
but I like it.
I've been told that New York City is easy to get around, but no thank you.
I guess if your happy and you think that it is better for your kids, then
some times you have to make the choice.