[Blindtlk] Looking for Summer Jobs

Steve Johnson stevencjohnson at centurytel.net
Tue Jun 1 03:18:15 UTC 2010

Also, there are a lot of ARRA jobs that have been created specifically
targeting youth with a focus on greeen jobs and the old youth conservation
core programs, so access your One-Stop Job Center as they receive their
funding under the Workforce Investment Act (WIA).  You can probably locate
them in your state by simply googling, or by going to your State's
Department of Workforce Development website or Department of Labor.  Hope
this helps a bit,

Steve