[Blindtlk] last posting on sleep thread

Robert J Smith rsmith247 at csc.com
Tue Jun 1 13:02:37 UTC 2010

Hi all.  Thank you for your input concerning my sleep irregularity
message.  I liked all input.  Jewel, you made some especially interesting
points about your sleep situation.  Maybe delayed sleep is what I've got.
I have to say that there's no way I could do a 36-hour marathon like you
can (chuckle).  I have quit taking the Melatonin and so far, I am a ways
more alert during the day!  Maybe I'll just use it when my sleep cycle
really goes off the tracks!

Bye for now,

Bob Smith

delivery.