[Blindtlk] Looking for Summer Jobs

humberto humbertoa5369 at netzero.net
Thu Jun 3 03:49:48 UTC 2010

Hello,
Would the National Federation of the Blind be able to help me
obtain a green card? If so, what things do I need to do? Would
the Nfb of washington be able to assist me in this matter? If so,
how? Are there any steps or something, that I can try? Are there
any other organizations that could be able to help me, or other
people?

documentation to work in
>Mexico, Central America or anywhere in South America.  It's the
way the world
>works.

>Mike

self-employment?