[Blindtlk] Inferiority complex withdisabilityvsnondisabledsociety

Steve P. Deeley stevep.deeley at insightbb.com
Mon Jun 7 12:59:26 UTC 2010

Well, a cane does not protect you from bad, distracted drivers.  The blind
want equality, they have it with the drivers on the road today as far as
being run over.  I have found that most drivers today do not pay attention
to a white cane.  I've been bumped more than once.  You really need to pay
attention when you are crossing any intersection these days.

Steve