[Blindtlk] Perkins Brailler Question

Weingartner, Paul PWeingartner at ag.org
Fri Jun 18 14:21:31 UTC 2010

Can anyone recommend a good Perkins Brailler repair person?  I have
learned over the years that price does not always make someone better.
My best repairs came from a volunteer who is no longer doing them.
We are collecting machines for schools in Africa and want to send them
over in excellent working condition.
Any help offered would be appreciated.
Paul

"making the cross accessible"
Paul Weingartner
National Representative for the Blind
Director of
Center for the Blind of the Assemblies of God
P 417.831.1964   F 417.862.5120
www.blind.ag.org <http://www.blind.ag.org/>
For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was
rich, yet for your sake He became poor, so that you through His poverty
might become rich. 2 Corinthians 8:9