[Blindtlk] Introduction from a new member

Sarah Baughn sarahb006 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 8 15:43:26 UTC 2010

Jewel, welcome to the list.  Whatever neurological disorder you have, I hope
they can start treating it soon.  My best friend has MS, and if that is what
you have, write me off-list and I can provide you with some resources.
Sarah
If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this
mountain: "Remove hence to yonder place.", and it shall remove, and nothing
shall be impossible unto you.