[Blindtlk] FW: Awareness was the Main Course

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 12 02:29:49 UTC 2010

Good evening everyone,

    Or for our chapters to be supporting.

Peter Donahue

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cindy Handel" <cindy425 at verizon.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2010 7:08 PM
Subject: Re: [Blindtlk] FW: Awareness was the Main Course

Wow!  There was nothing positive at that dinner.  Everyone talked about the
negatives they see in their own experience or that of loved ones.  So, it
seems all they were there for was to pretend they understand what it's like
to be blind and to be thankful they aren't blind.  Not a good thing to
thrust on people.

Cindy