[Blindtlk] "Dear Friend"

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Thu Mar 18 11:02:06 UTC 2010

Jen,
    Thanks for sending these songs to us. They have nice lyrics and
melodies!
    Let me suggest that you might only want to send them to those who
request them. Keep in mind that there are many subscribers to this list who
do not enjoy high speed internet connections and the files are quite large -
The First Step was more than 7 MB and the two together were 13 MB! Those
with dial up connections might literally wait more than 30 minutes for the
downloads.
    I, too, am a musician and songwriter. When I process songs for email, I
use an mp3 format and make them as small as possible. As a rule of thumb, do
your best to keep them under 5 MB. If you would like to hear some of my
work, you can send a message to

SwampFox1833 at verizon.net

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala