[Blindtlk] I am New Here.

Sarah Baughn sarahb006 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 22 16:23:20 UTC 2010

Gen, welcome to the list, and congratulations on those accomplishments.  You
are living proof that we can change what it means to be blind.
Sarah
If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this
mountain: "Remove hence to yonder place.", and it shall remove, and nothing
shall be impossible unto you.