[Blindtlk] posting to forums using Jaws

Sarah sarahandfamily at live.com
Wed Mar 24 20:25:11 UTC 2010

        Hello. I am completing my bachelor's degree online. I am having difficulty navigating around discussion forums using Jaws. I am using version 11. Part of my grade for one class is to respond to other posts which I am not able to read. Jaws also automatically goes to the edit field to type to subject of my message. I am not able to get to the message body field without sighted assistance from my nine-year-old son. Are there any Jaws hot keys I can use to navigate around in forums? Thank you.
    Sarah