[Blindtlk] posting to forums using Jaws

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 25 15:28:18 UTC 2010

Make certain you are not in forms mode when trying to navigate. Remember the
nifty Jaws commands which may help with navigation - B for buttons, C for
combo boxes, E for edit fields, F for any type of form field, H for
headings, R for radio buttons, and X for check boxes. There are times when
you may have to turn off the virtual cursor - Jaws Key plus Z - in order to
move around. In these cases, you will want to Route Jaws to PC, then use the
Jaws cursor to look at what is there.

If you need help after our state convention which is this weekend, perhaps
you can logon and we can talk through some of this by phone or perhaps you
can get me an ID and password on a temporary basis to look at what you're
seeing.

Gary