[Blindtlk] Weird interaction between my JAWS and Facebook

Kathleen Millhoff kmillhoff at gmail.com
Wed May 19 21:50:33 UTC 2010

Hi,  when you log in, you've seen that lengthy list of languages,
right? it's on the page before you type in your password; i played
around once to see if i could get fb in the language specified; it
should always be set to english, but i can see how once you might have
clicked "enter" when trying to get to the box to log in, and it thinks
you requested that language. I'd just shot it down and start over,
locate that list of languages when you're ready to type in your
password, and check out if this is in fact the trouble.
good luck, and see you on fb.
kat

--
Kathleen A. Millhoff