[Blindtlk] ernestly seeking advice about sleep irregularities

Aziza Cano daydreamingncolor at gmail.com
Mon May 24 20:30:33 UTC 2010

Robert,
I also have prostthetic eyes, however I do not have any problems sleeping. I
do know that many blind people do though. I am a student at the CCB, and I
know of at least five cases of fellow students who have problems sleeping.
Perhaps it isn't about people who don't have light perseption as much as it
is about people who once did and now no longer do. Just a thought.
Aziza