[Blindtlk] Moustache trimming

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Mon May 24 22:04:15 UTC 2010

Dear all,

I trim my beard and Mustache using small scissors and a electric beard
trimmer.
I do it mostly by feel and when it feels right I stop.
I press my lips together and then run the scissors along the edge of the top
lip and trim off everything that touches my lower lip.
I shave my cheeks and under my chin and neck.
I have not used a mirror since I was 15 years old.
I also trim my ear hair and nose hairs too.
That's the crazy thing as you get older.  You lose hair in some places and
start growing it in others.
I am known for keeping my beard and mustache trimmed very well.

David Evans, NFBF and GD Jack.