[Blindtlk] An introduction pt 1

Peter Wolfe sunspot005 at gmail.com
Tue May 25 10:50:12 UTC 2010

--
Peter
Webmaster
http://www.darkstruggle.com
webmaster at darkstruggle.com
alternative e-mail
sunspot005 at gmail.com

Blind Talk members:

    My name is Peter, who is a college student at Auburn University in
Auburn, Alabama. If you are wondering about my age, then I'll tell you
it is twenty-four years old. I've lived in Texas, New Mexico, Nevada
and now in Alabama till I graduate to get outta here. My major is
social science/history education in a ba sort of degree right now.
There is no minor and my other future degree will probably be in
computer science, then software engineering ultimately to own my own
business. My hobbies are history, political science, sociology,
language, agriculture, traveling, programming and computers in
general, swimming, and etc. My vision is relatively low with only
mobility vision in some areas just not enough to read print tht is it
really.
    The main purpose of why I'm here is to network with other blind
people to troubleshoot things with before acting on some decisions.
These measures are life altering, yet they can help in the future to
guide me in what direction to go on. For example, what future city to
choose from out of college? The current american cities are Raleigh,
North Carolina, Talahassee, Florida, and more to come in the future.
Unique experiences that all of us have can really aid one another at
times as well. Currently I'm getting help with the Faith list, so if
you see me on there and here you know why. In case you guys aren't on
it, There are some unique challenges for organized religion in terms
of religious folks (e.g. catholicism) to a new convert that can be
more readely be addressed. Thank you all for the soon to be warm felt
welcoming speeches from everyone. If you know me just let me know.

cordially,
Peter