[Blindtlk] An introduction pt 1

Peter Wolfe sunspot005 at gmail.com
Tue May 25 19:04:18 UTC 2010

--
Peter
Webmaster
webmaster at darkstruggle.com
alternative e-mail
sunspot005 at gmail.com

Are you Michael Jones by chance? Also what did you get your degree in
and what was your gpa like? I have a hard time in dealing with the PSD
staff and find them overall other than one a waste of my time. It's a
hands off  approach and behind the smile is your mirror reflection.
They are big believers on personal responsability even if they take it
to absurd lengths and the new student center is a joke. Did you get
your graduate degree and if so from where? I'm thinking about ging to
a better university for my masters degree in my same field or getting
my computer science as I teach in my under graduate field. Who knows
you could be Michael Moore right? Anyways, I will hear back from you.

Roll tide,