[Blindtlk] An introduction pt 1

Peter Wolfe sunspot005 at gmail.com
Wed May 26 18:54:45 UTC 2010

webmaster at darkstruggle.com
alternative e-mail
sunspot005 at gmail.com

Have you ever thought about going to college? YOu can go into spanish
education for secondary education and get a job. It's in very very
high demand at Auburn University and around the states. We also neede
math, science and music educaters as well. Mainly math and science are
key but foreign language has dwindled to absurd points here. I thought
about it but I love history, political science and yet. I am not going
into this profession for money so if you think about that you are not
going to get rich with this major. However, you will have retirement,
health insurance through the state, 30 k or more, chance of pay
increases w experience or certification or masters, and tenure in most
areas in like three years.
     I understand that college is a drawn out process and the core
curriculum can be tough for some people to dredge through but I think
it's possible to do it for almost anybody. You can get a translater
service certification and learn how to write it or read the language
as well. I am assuming since how you didn't mention thaty ou know how
to read and write it fluently. However, this is still leaps and bounds
over the average american by any means. YOu appear at least bilingeral
and willing to learn two languages even if one is just spoken.
     Thirdly and finally, I would consider myself in yur case to look
at your strengths and weaknesses and what obligations you have. Then,
look into pell grant, student loans, Vocational Rehabilitation in your
state and etc to move into a dormitory to get your classes over within
like four or five years from now you can be having a better life.
College can be tough with math, science, history, literture, science,
fine arts, foreign language, psychology and others but you can make it
man. It's worth it to teach in a better state in my opinion than
Washington State cause it's not the best in terms of cost of living
but in culture it's good. I just think that doing self-research is a
good idea that is all and I want to teach myself spanish. Got any tips
just send them my way!