[Blindtlk] Looking for Summer Jobs

Peter Wolfe sunspot005 at gmail.com
Mon May 31 23:04:16 UTC 2010

Humberto:

    There is self-employment you could probably try out or maybe
something with the foreign students department? These are places that
I would try cause we are all U.S citizens it's hard for us to know. We
have the similar argument right now about illegal immigration and thus
forth. Working can be done when a person has online classes or has no
classes but mortar classes with poor public transportation is almost
out of question where I am. The unrelible transportation of pooling is
not a all size fits all situation. What if you have tough courses? The
self-employment is like yard work, tutoring, programming, lumbering
and such things of that sort but I don't know things threw your
prospective.

God Bless,
Peter