[Blindtlk] Icon with QWERTY docking station/KNFB Reader for sale

Sean Moore sean.moore at mediacombb.net
Mon Nov 1 00:44:38 UTC 2010

I'm wondering if anyone has a Level Star Icon with QWERTY Docking Station
they would want to sell. I want to replace my VR Steam with something that
is better built since my Stream needs to be replaced again.  I have the
maestro for the PDA stuff.

But since its old tech I want some newer to work with. If anyone has one
contact me offline. Hopefully a seller is willing to take payments.

I also have my KNFB Reader on a N86 for sale, $500 or best offer,  it has
some ware from daily use but is in working order. if anyone is looking for
one.

email: sean.moore at mediacombb.net /
linkstarwind at cox.net

Cell: (478) 258-4103