[Blindtlk] $100 Computers

Keith Wiglesworth hwiglesworth at carolina.rr.com
Mon Nov 1 18:07:08 UTC 2010

Hello Dave,
    Yes, I do believe that this is a legit offering but beware as I know of at least one Federationist a few years ago who told me that she did get such a computer, it proved to be not so useful as some screws and other parts fell out of it when she got it and since she was a novice, it wasn't that helpful to her, and she wound up giving the parts and all to a computer person whom I assume was able to make better use of them.
    I'm sure they do their best with these, but people should be sort of aware of what they might be getting though.
Keith Wiglesworth