[Blindtlk] Packing for my move?

Mari Hunziker marihunziker at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 05:07:47 UTC 2010

Hi Foundationers,

I have a question about moving? I am packing up my house and I seem to be
having a lot of trouble packing up things in fear I won't know how to find
it later. Especially small items that are in cabinets or medicine drawers.
Any suggestions? Please let me know what you all have done. We are only
moving about 6 miles away. So it seems silly to box everything up. But I'm
afraid to loose certain tiny things. Plus I am so afraid to loose paperwork
that I keep on top of my desk and in the drawer of my desk? What would you
do?
Thank you,
Mari Hunziker