[Blindtlk] bread!

Jeanette Fortin jeanette at fortin-home.com
Tue Nov 9 20:41:09 UTC 2010

i used to make bread all the time without a machine, but i have to say i am
spoiled to mine, i have had it  for over 16 years and just use it to mix the
dough then i bake in the oven, hate to think of going back to doing it by
hand but i can, jeanette
p.s. thanks to yall for sharing your bread recipes.