[Blindtlk] bread!

Constance Canode satin-bear at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 10 14:19:54 UTC 2010

There are also bread mixes that you can buy that come with the packet
of yeast and are very easy to prepare.  I must admit I am spoiled by
my bread machine, as I have made bread by hand in the past, but this
is so much easier.  I usually just use the machine to do the hard
work and then take the dough out and bake it in a loaf pan in the
oven.  Although the bread machine does a fairly good job of baking, I
just hate that stupid hole in the middle of the loaf.  I also love
that wonderful smell of fresh bread.  Now I am hungry.

Connie Canode