[Blindtlk] Navigating Youtube?

Michelle Medina michellem86 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 15:37:33 UTC 2010

Sorry, I use youtube to, but don't know how to do this either!

--
"It'll only take a few minutes. When does anything that's supposed to
take a few minutes only take a few minutes?"--Garfield - "The Garfield

"Find me, feel me, fill me, then cut me up!!"--Shaun Morgan - Seether "Burrito"
"It's so cold out here tonight, I met a bear walking down the street &
even he was wearing pants!"--Elias Soriano Febuary 2009, joking about
Michigan's f-f-f-freezing weather!