[Blindtlk] New Christian E-mail Group...

James Kelm jameskelm at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 10 20:11:33 UTC 2010

Dear friends,

    The Foundational Christian Family Ministry (www.fcfministry.org) has established a new E-mail outreach group, designed to establish interpersonal connections among all Christians.  On behalf of the FCFM, I would like to warmly invite anyone on this list who would find our group to be of value, to join together with us to help facilitate meaningful interpersonal interaction within the Christian body!  Please go to http://groups.google.com/group/FCFM , and join with us today!  This group is not only for members of the FCFM, but is for any Christian!  Whether you have a prayer request, praise report, a question about some aspect of practical Christian life, or simply want to make new friends...  We hope that our new outreach will be of value to the Christian community!

    Thank you for considering this invitation, and I wish everyone a wonderful day!

Respectfully in Christ,
Pastor James Kelm