[Blindtlk] Navigating Youtube?

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 19:07:40 UTC 2010

AFB has a YouTube to MP3 converter on their site. You don't have to
download the converter. It's right there on their site. I'm not sure
the exact URL for the converter, but go to www.afb.org and do a search
for YouTube, and it should come up. One the page, there is an edit box
near the top, which is where you paste the URL of the YouTube video.
Then you click the button beneath it (I think it says Convert or
Begin), and it processes it. It takes a little while, but when it's
done, you click the Download button, and it brings upt he usual
Download menu. I suggest saving it first. If RealPlayer will play MP3
files (I am sure it does), then it can play these, as they are not
.wav files. They are .mp3 files. Just click on the file, and it should
open in your default player whatever it might be, as long as that
player allows for MP3 files.