[Blindtlk] iPhone 4 information

Anjelina anjelinac26 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 00:25:30 UTC 2010

Hi Sarah:
The iPhone 4 is accessible with Voiceover. Before switching to the iPhone I
also used the Samsung Blackjack 2 and was very apprehensive about switching
to a touch screen device. Before I made the big buy I checked out the
display model at the AT&T store.
Typing is done by moving your finger around the screen.
http://www.solona.net/tactile-screen-protectors-for-apple-products-by-solona
makes tactile screen protectors with raised dots which can initially help
with orientation to the screen. With practice, patients and muscle memory
it's possible to type quickly on the iPhone.

Anjelina