[Blindtlk] ot unsatisfied with jaws listserve administrator

Tony Schnurr tcb_357 at att.net
Sun Nov 28 19:46:43 UTC 2010

Jerry,

You will need to ask the admin to remove your old email address from the
group; then you will need to resubscribe using your new address.
If you resubscribe without having your old address removed; you will get
double messages until your old address is removed.  This can be a problem in
cases where you still receive messages sent to your old address and are no
longer able to post new messages from that old address for purposes of
unsubscribing from lists.